Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Magic Forest Ring By Bodo Sperlein And Lladro - Home Furnishings - Unica Home

llardo ring

Magic Forest Ring By Bodo Sperlein And Lladro - Home Furnishings - Unica Home

I have a few obsessions when it comes to jewelry and design - ok, three to be specific:
- cherry blossoms (i.e. my photo studio logo)
- branches (twigs, trees, etc...)
- birds

If you know me, have ever been to my home or have seen any of the jewelry I have made - you know this already...

I promise that I will try to feature other pieces of jewelry that land outside this genre.... but why try to fight an obsession?

This ring is a little bit out of my range, but totally gorgeous. You can't beat the combination of the classic Llardo smooth finish porcelain with a natural looking twig base...

Unica offers 10 other designs in the style - ranging from hair adornments to cufflinks...